NEW Plus-Series Mercruiser Engines are 2020 Program Year Current Models.
- Price is “PRO BOATS SALE PRICE” on Standard Model Engine.
- Price includes Standard Equipment from Mercury Marine, Incoming Dealer Freight/Preparation & Grow Boating Fees. Pricing doesn’t include installation, propellers, government fees, taxes, or any finance charges (if applicable).
- Sale price and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on rigging, options or accessories selected.
- Payment is by Wire Transfer, Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Add 4% to total price of final invoice if paid by PayPal. Add 6% if paid by Debit or Credit Card in Store.
Questions on engines, call us at 909-599-0531.
PLUS-SERIES ENGINES CAN BE SHIPPED IN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES TO A MARINE BUSINESS WITH FORKLIFT.
Purchase of engines can be made by one of the following:
- Purchase and pickup in person at store; Engine will be (PDI) Dealer prepped and rigged to client’s boat (Repower). Mercury warranty shall be issued to receiver of engine or owner of boat (repower).
- PRO BOATS can ship engine to Clients requested Marine dealer or Marine Service Center in Continental United States (after their written Approval) and after payment is received for engine. Shipping is FOB Origin San Dimas, California.
New engines shipped out of United States as final destination will void Mercury Factory Warranty.
Engine must be Rigged to a U.S. Registered Vessel & Vessel Identification Number (V.I.N.) at time of purchase for warranty to be Valid. PROBOATS is the required party to register engine with Mercury Marine.
- See “Tips & Info” Under Showroom category Home Page to Read “Repowering Sterndrives and Inboard Engines EPA regulations” Before selecting an engine for a 2008 & Newer Boat.
- “All Non-Catalyist” Non-Emission Controlled NEW “Mercruiser Built” Engines Sales MUST have a Core Engine Returned to Mercury NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PLUS-SERIES Mercruiser Engines do NOT require a core return.
- All “Mercruiser Built” engines have a Refundable $300.00 Container Charge.
- All ” Mercury/Quicksilver Remanufacturing Built” engines do NOT have a Container Charge.
CLICK HERE FOR RETURN POLICY INFORMATION
*Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, additional equipment, installation or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.