NEW Plus-Series Mercruiser Engines are 2021 Program Year Current Models.
- Price is “PRO BOATS SALE PRICE” on Standard Model Engine.
- Price includes Standard Equipment from Mercury Marine, Incoming Dealer Freight/Preparation & Grow Boating Fees. Pricing doesn’t include installation, propellers, government fees, taxes, or any finance charges (if applicable).
- Sale price and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on rigging, options or accessories selected.
- Quicksilver Plus-Series engines have 3-Year Mercury Marine Warranty.
Mercury Remanufacturing Plus-Series engines have 1-Year Mercury Marine warranty.
- See “Tips & Info” Under Showroom on Navigation Bar to Read additional information about Quicksilver & Mercury Remanufacturing Engines.
- Payment is by Wire Transfer, Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Add 4% to total price of final invoice if paid by PayPal. Add 6% if paid by Debit or Credit Card in Store.
PLUS-SERIES ENGINES CAN BE SHIPPED IN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES TO A MARINE BUSINESS WITH FORKLIFT.
- See “Tips & Info” Under Showroom on Navigation Bar to Read additional information about Quicksilver & Mercury Remanufacturing Engines. Questions on engines, call us at 909-599-0531.
Purchase of engines can be made by one of the following:
- Purchase and pickup in person at store; Engine will be (PDI) Dealer prepped and rigged to client’s boat (Repower). Mercury warranty shall be issued to receiver of engine or owner of boat (repower).
- PRO BOATS can ship engine to Clients requested Marine dealer or Marine Service Center in Continental United States (after their written Approval) and after payment is received for engine. Shipping is FOB Origin San Dimas, California.
New engines shipped out of United States as final destination will void Mercury Factory Warranty.
Engine must be Rigged to a U.S. Registered Vessel & Vessel Identification Number (V.I.N.) at time of purchase for warranty to be Valid. PROBOATS is the required party to register engine with Mercury Marine.
- See “Tips & Info” Under Showroom on Navigation Bar to Read
- “Repowering Sterndrives and Inboard Engines EPA regulations” Before selecting an engine for a 2008 & Newer Boat
- PLUS-SERIES QuickSilver Engines require a core return.
- PLUS-SERIES Mercury Remanufacturing Engines do NOT require a core return.
- ” Mercury/Quicksilver Remanufacturing Built” engines do NOT have a Container Charge.
CLICK HERE FOR RETURN POLICY INFORMATION