Mercury Premier Service
Mercury evaluates the service performance of its dealers and assigns its highest rating of “Mercury Premier ” to those demonstrating an exceptional commitment to service.
Earning a Mercury Premier Service rating means a dealer:
- Achieves a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score above the national average.
- Possesses all necessary service tools, test equipment, manuals and parts books.
- Employs at least one Certified or Master technician.
- Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers.
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate.
- Uses, displays and stocks adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts.
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature.
FOR SERVICE APPOINTMENT FILL OUT SERVICE REQUEST FORM BELOW, OR CALL US AT 909-599-0531
- Outboards & Mercruisers should be Serviced Annually or every 100 Hours;(whichever comes first).
- Mercury Race Engine schedules & requirements vary depending on engine model.
Please contact us for requirements of your Race engine.
Annual Services by PRO BOATS include servicing engine, boat & trailer, plus lake testing; with Mercury CDS Computer Diagnostic System where applicable. We use Mercury Marine Maintenance Items & Lubricants.
NOTE: Annual Services are billed at Flat Rate for Labor + Service Parts. Additional repairs completed which are not annual service related are billed at Flat Rate, upon Client Approval.