Mercury Premier Service
Mercury evaluates the service performance of its dealers and assigns its highest rating of "Mercury Premier " to those demonstrating an exceptional commitment to service.
Earning a Mercury Premier Service rating means a dealer:
- Achieves a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score above the national average.
- Possesses all necessary service tools, test equipment, manuals and parts books.
- Employs at least one Certified or Master technician.
- Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers.
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate.
- Uses, displays and stocks adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts.
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature.
1) SERVICE REQUEST FORM
2) ANNUAL SERVICE MERCRUISER: Client's service results document.
3) ANNUAL SERVICE OUTBOARD: Client's service results document.
Mercury Outboards & Mercruisers should be serviced Annually or every 100 Hours; (whichever comes first).
Mercury Race Engine schedules & requirements vary depending on engine model. Please contact us for requirements of your engine.
Annual Services by PRO BOATS include servicing engine, boat & trailer, plus lake testing; with Mercury CDS Computer Diagnostic System where applicable. We use Mercury Marine maintenance items & lubricants.
NOTE: Annual Services are billed at Flat Rate for Labor + Service Parts. Additional repairs completed which are not annual service related are billed at Flat Rate, upon Client Approval.
1) Service Request Form.
2) Mercruiser Annual Service Procedure Sheet: Client's Document 3-Pages.
Form includes areas Service technicians must address.
Additional items are serviced depending upon engine & boat.
Mercruiser has a 3-Year Cycle for Annual Services.
Year-1: Basic Service
Year-2: Basic Service plus Sterndrive removal & service and Engine alignment,
Year-3: Major Service; water impeller, distributor cap, rotor & ignition wires, etc.
Closed cooled engines are scheduled for anti-freeze change every five years.